I’ve updated my calculator tool to version 2.1:
- Fixed some bugs in the snippets
- Added a notation to enter numbers with commas as separators between thousands, where the commas are ignored. To do this, just put the number between single quotes. E.g.:
- When the output region has focus, and you start typing, the input region gets focus and receives the keystrokes
- Changed the Help-format from RTF to HTML
- Updated the visual style to use the Office 2007 color schemes. You can chose what color scheme you like (Silver, Black or Blue)
You can download it from Box.